Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Thederpyguy Abuse

Mezzanine

1. Abuser name: -hg- The Derpy Guy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:40005816

3. What server: HellsGamers Jailbreak CS:GO

4. About what time: Wednesday, July 24th, 4:03 PM PDT

5. PROOF: Demo Attached. Start from Tick 33000.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

• Warden is playing Pokemon with the Terrorists
  • Poké-Master on Terrorists chooses "9Lives the Sloth" and "NachoMan #WolfPack"
  • "9Lives the Sloth" goes out to fight, "NachoMan #WolfPack" stays inside Big Cage (presumably AFK)
  • I kill "NachoMan #WolfPack" after 13 seconds of delay (8:45 - 8:58)
  • I get slayed by -hg- The Derpy Guy @ 9:09

This could have been avoided had he simply PM'd me and asked why I killed him. He gave no further response as to my defense that "NachoMan #WolfPack" was delaying.

DropBox Link (website uploader was not working): https://www.dropbox..../derpyabuse.dem

Edited by Mezzanine

He had plently of time to go out, he was actually timing out, no reason you should have been slayed.

Waiting to see what he has to say.

did i not say sorry for the slay the only reason i didnt slay myself is for the disrespect he gave to me. This doesn't deserve a ban over so people make mistakes but i said sorry how many times have i gave you chances yea tons. i surprised the kid is not tlisted already to be honest he free kills all the freaking time !!

Edited by TheDerpyGuy
  • Like 1

Next time just make sure that they actually deserved a slay before doing it.

As for the disrespect and freekilling from mez, you are an admin so you can just gag/tlock/tlist when necessarry.