Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Fps Mike

Joey7

1. Abuser name: FPS Mike

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:59852026

3. What server: CS:GO JB

4. About what time: about 2 minutes ago

5. PROOF: qJ5PvCN.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident Mike without once again didnt !who Pyramid head another admin and slayed an admin

I'm really sorry Pyramid I always check sm_who i must have got you and sh0t mixed up on admin. I slayed myself once and ill slay myself 2 more times I wouldn't slay pyramid if I knew he was an admin. And just as an FYI I slayed him both times for camping.

You slayed the admin twice even if it was for camping.

I'm aware I slayed an admin. As I said I checked sm_who and I didn't see him as an admin (bad eyes). It was a mistake and once I !who pyramid I realized I fucked up and slayed myself. I'm not some idiot who denies doing it I just didn't realize my mistake until the second time I did it.

But you did it 2 times thats 2 times to many

You've made mistakes before and so have other admins. Once I recognized my mistake I corrected myself. You just keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over, we know I did it twice I admitted it even if you didn't add screenshots I would have admitted it. You're acting like I don't know the rules, I know them I just didn't know pyramid was admin until I saw everyone !who him so I did it myself and I saw I made a mistake.

Does !who (name) not work for you?

I actually use the console and sm_who so others don't feel offended if I !who them. That way I get a list of all the players as well as if they have any admin rights. It was early morning and I should have double checked before I slayed Pyramid.