Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse And Unlawful Ban From -Hg- 24/7 Zombie Survival Server.

{ARC}TrooperNoH4x

Hello,My name is Trooper and I've been playing on the -HG- zombie survival server for a couple of years now. The admin named Sharp shooter has on more occasions than one, abused his powers as an admin because of his temper and his need for control of everyone on the server. Today i was banned from the server for reasons unknown to myself. Let me explain.1. During a round of Zombie Survival, i was talking over the voice chat feature to another player, and while i was speaking, sharpshooter started to try to talk over me about wanting to sell his Ump smg to another player in exchange for some points. I kept talking because I was clearly the one talking first and asking another player a question about some props that had been nailed down. 2. Sharpshooter then proceeded to "gag" my voice chat so that i could not talk, and he could talk over me. I asked him in chat why, and he explained that i was talking ov er him and in turn "mic-spamming". This is not correct because according to myself and all the other palyers, i had started talking first and he had tried to talk over me. His labeling of my speaking as "mic spamming" was totally and utterly uneccessary and only for the purpose of giving him justification to "gag" me. 3. He then proceeded to "un-gag" my voice communication and explained that I was not to talk over him, especially when it was about, I quote from him, "Admin business". Surely selling one of his weapons to another player is not "admin business" This was, i believe, more justification for himself to have reason to "gag" me.4. After this, I respectfully went on to inquire about where in the rule book it says that talking over someone is mic-spamming. There was no arguing or yelling, there was calm, collected questions from me, and answers that really didn't make much sense coming from Sharpshooter. Most of his answers to my questions was, "go post on the forums if you disagree with me" so here i am!. Sharp realised he was wrong and did not know the answer to the questions i had because he knew i was right.5. Another admin, -hg-Waffle(i forget the rest of his name) Was trying to defend sharp by telling me to not argue with the rules, even though clearly it was established that talking over someone selling a gun in the voice chat feature is not considered to be a violation of the mic-spam rule. Sharpshooter messed up and made a mistake, and instead of admitting it and appolagizing, he hid behind the "rules" i had apparently broken and his other admin friends.6. After this whole fiasco, I left the server in a very bad mood. I wasnt going to make a forum post, but then i got on around 3 hours later, and i had been banned from the server! I was never told anything about being banned or threatened once by the admins on the server. I was threatened to be kicked once, but never banned. Now i dont know who banned me or why, but i can assure you it was one of the admins that were on the server during this whole situation. Their reason for banning me? completely unknown. Maybe just for arguing with them, which would be complete and utter bull because admins are meant to kick ban and gag annoying trolls, which i clearly am not. So in the end, i believe i was treated wrong by sharpshooter, the admin of the Zombie survival server, and I am requesting that his admin powers be stripped, or at least suspended until someone can talk to him about his behavior and his conduct as an admin. This is because of obvious reasons stated above, and because of many other incidents similar to this that involved players being admin-abused by sharp for reasons that really aren't big deals and clearly aren't violations of the HG server rules. If you would like me to give contact info of players involved and witness to this situation, i can and will upon your request.A witness that has given me consent to put his name down to contact - (-PG- Myhoofsweat) - lolThank you for your time -HG- Leadership!Regards,{ARC}TrooperNoH4xsteam profile name "jazzbandit"

reason for ban? says "

Causing Problems, Trolling, Disrespecting Admins" which is clearly incorrect.

steam id STEAM_0:1:26231598

Edited by {ARC}TrooperNoH4x

Go here if you think what I did was abuse. Quite simply I just gagged (in gmod it's voice) you for constantly talking over me while I was trying to say something ie interrupting the middle of my sentence with the beginning if yours. You already found your ban. For the future if you don't like the way an admin deals with problems (myself or adam) just come talk to a dL+ on the forums/teamspeak.

Trooper, I'd like to start by thanking you for bringing this situation to the forums. Unfortunately, without evidence of abuse (other than hearsay) we are unable to take action against the admin responsible. I will reduce your ban to 2 hours since this is your first alleged offense in such a long time, but next time, if you would be able to provide a demo or screenshot of admin abuse, it would help the situation to lean in your favor.

Thanks again