Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Phooogie's Abuse Report

Epic Kitten

Prior to the slaying, I gave him a warning on mic and on text to not randomly nail props and unnail other peoples props including mines. I gave him a set time, he failed to unnail his props and to stop unnailing. I was inititially going to slay him for that incident but I decided not to as I felt he should deserve a 2nd chance. After letting him off, he continues his griefing by unnailing peoples props including mines and nailing them in front of a door in a manner that made it that blocks off shooting to defend the cade. (Blocking off majority of the door/Shooting spot other wise known as shit-cading). as I felt it would be mean so I let him off. After that, he continues to unnail my prop and nail them again. Instead of slaying him I just unnailed them as it wasnt worth slaying but as I was watching him, he continues to unnail my props and nail other props not bothering to understand that I let him off the 1st time and 2nd time.

The picture does not display the warning I gave him as the time elapsed since the warning is about 2-3 mins before the slaying.

Edited by phoooogie