Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Modern Warfare

camperfriend

Guest The_Monkey

Because the bans page would be filled to the top with perma bans from cod. Plus not that many people in this community play cod since it's usually poorly ported over to pc and runs poorly. Not to mention we can't really customize a cod server that much.

This post makes me want a dislike button back.

To answer the question, our community is full of people who think COD sucks. But in all actuality, there are a bunch of us who enjoy playing COD.

While it is no where near as advanced as the Battlefield series, or as innovative, it is definitely not as buggy as those EA abominations (reference for those in denial: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/electronic-arts-lawsuit-battlefield-4-stock-crashes,25470.html).

We don't have a COD4 server because we don't have a demand for it. And since then, COD has mostly (with exception of black ops, that was just as much as an abomination as most EA games) gone to peer-to-peer play, so no servers needed. We can't even justify a division due to the lack of dedicated servers. There would be no real way for us to generate a member recruitment drive because of this.

In all, you are welcome to come and play COD with those of us who play. Hit me up on TS3 (don't add me on steam, I won't accept it) if you see me on. Best to poke me as we go into a private channel when playing COD.

• Like 4

Jesus... Stop with this crap please. Everyone wants an HG server for this that. and that!

YOU DONT NEED AN HG SERVER TO HAVE FUN. Send a couple of people messages "Wanna play COD4?" or something such as that. The COD4 community is filled with hackers and there's no way to record without recording a youtube video.

TL;DR Stop asking about this pls.

Also these topics should stop. But hey if you truly wanna stop it do this

Iwx84Pn.jpg

This post makes me want a dislike button back.

To answer the question, our community is full of people who think COD sucks. But in all actuality, there are a bunch of us who enjoy playing COD.

While it is no where near as advanced as the Battlefield series, or as innovative, it is definitely not as buggy as those EA abominations (reference for those in denial: http://www.tomshardw...shes,25470.html).

We don't have a COD4 server because we don't have a demand for it. And since then, COD has mostly (with exception of black ops, that was just as much as an abomination as most EA games) gone to peer-to-peer play, so no servers needed. We can't even justify a division due to the lack of dedicated servers. There would be no real way for us to generate a member recruitment drive because of this.

In all, you are welcome to come and play COD with those of us who play. Hit me up on TS3 (don't add me on steam, I won't accept it) if you see me on. Best to poke me as we go into a private channel when playing COD.

Though I prefer Battlefield over COD, I agree with this 100%. Even though the last Cod i played was MW2 (which i actually liked) the demand for a server is just not great enough to justify getting one.