Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pedophiles Ingame Sprays!

Anthony

What's up bitches, pedophile here.

I'm not trying to stay I'm not only one of the best gfx artists in the game right now, but I'm the tupac of gfx. For real you can ask my mom. So if you want a spray or whatever custom made from my 3.99$ custom gfx maker called MS Paint. Just leave a response below and I'll try to get to you as fast as possible.

piXArzi.jpg

Look at the explicit detail Sidarius puts into the making of his spray, not only did I not fulfill all of them but I also made him an angry little plumber.

:nuts:

ee8XCKh.jpg[/img

Try not to rush me cause I'm almost always available and I'm too busy helping the dev's make new maps of the bathrooms in K-Mart.

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? :

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :

----------------------------

sidarius & pole ✔

i even custom made this little template for u to fill out

i promise u StyleZ didnt make it

Edited by Pedophile aQ
  • Like 1

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Hook a brother up with a spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Gold, versace

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I need a Koala hanging off a pole smoking a phat blunt

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Make it say "420 | 3Edgy5You | Pole: Swag man / always high

• Like 1

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Hook a brother up with a spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Gold, versace

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I need a Koala hanging off a pole smoking a phat blunt

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : Make it say "420 | 3Edgy5You | Pole: Swag man / always high

1)

2)

3)

4)

0d9rGZd.jpg

enjoy ya spray dawg keep it real

• Like 2

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : In Game Spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Green.. uhh.. and.. red.. and blue.

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I want obama smokin' a pot

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : 840 BLAYZE IT. I AM OBAMA BITCH

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : forum sig

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : royal blue gold black background

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : all the protagonists from sailor moon

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : [HG] Lemurian in bottom right corner Counter Strike Division in top left corner

Edited by Lémurian

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : forum signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black, Red, Gold

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Ariana grande

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : MonGooSe

Yo my dude you skilled as FUCK!

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) :

In-Game Spray

Red, White, An Blue, an shit.

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! :

Freedom, Bravery, America.

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) :

Supreme, "A Real American Hero!"

In-Game Spray

True american <3 u makez me proud :3

• Like 1

In-Game Spray

JwhFZDk.jpg

A TRUE AMERICAN HERO

• Like 3

1) What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : forum signature

2) If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Black, Red, Gold

3) Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Ariana grande

4) What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : MonGooSe

l22GtxW.jpg

lmfao.. i cant even..

• Like 2

Mongoose i made you one for lolz

STPYB8f.jpg

Mongoose i made you one for lolz

STPYB8f.jpg
  • Like 1

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : In Game Spray

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Green.. uhh.. and.. red.. and blue.

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : I want obama smokin' a pot

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : 840 BLAYZE IT. I AM OBAMA BITCH

9OEegEM.png

really diggin the presidential feel homie :pepper:

Edited by Pedophile aQ

1)

What is it you're requesting? (1. Forum Signature 2. Forum Avatar / Steam Picture 3. In-Game Spray) : Forum Sig

2)

If you had to pick 3 colors to represent your image, what would they be? : Purple, Red, and Blue

3)

Any images/characters/symbols/interests you'd like incorporated? The more the better! : Avril Lavigne

4)

What Text would you like to appear? (Member / Division / Your in game name / Etc) : "Whadd Upp Doee?!"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...