Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Event] February Strategy Recruitment Drive

StyleeZy

QRLfk7x.jpg

This is the announcement and track of entries for all people who are interested in participating in the February Recruitment Drive for the Strategy division.

WHAT?​This is an event in which referrals will earn you 1 'entry' into the raffle for a $25.00 RP CARD (Or $25.00 on PAYPAL/Dota/Anything if you do not play LoL). You will get 1 'ballot' entry everytime your name is on a STRATEGY (ONLY STRAT APPS) app that is tagged as ACCEPTED. Your recruits must come into ts3 and complete their recruit app soforth in order to count as an entry. Also, any recruits that leave HG during this 2 week event will count as a deduction from your score. Additionally, anyone found trying to fraud us by creating multiple accounts/etc to create recruit apps that are found to be fraud are subject to be banned/demoted from HG.WHO?Everyone. You do not even have to be in HG for this event, this event is open to everyone on earth. (Leadership can participate but will not receive prizes, sorry guys!)WHEN?This event will run from February 10th until February 24th at Midnight PST. All entries after that point will not count and the winner will be announced 1~3 days after the event is over ( I have to verify a lot of things in order to ensure I dont give prize(s) to cheaters)WHERE?We encourage you guys to come up with your own ways of reaching out to individuals and convincing/influencing them to join HG. This event's purpose is for players to reach out to other players and welcome them to our community. Please remember that when youre recruiting you are representing HG's name and should not over-attempt/harass players to join our community. Give them the food, but let them eat it.

PRIZES?

1st. $25.00 RP / $25.00 spent however you like, I can even paypal you $25.00 if you prefer + 1 Month of free HG Gold Admin

2nd. $10.00 RP / $10.00 spent however you like, I can even paypal you $10.00 if you prefer + 1 month of free HG Gold Admin

3rd. $5.00 RP, or anything you find on the internet of a value of $5.00 or lower (steam game etc) + 1 Month of free HG VIP

THE CURRENT BALLOT LEADERBOARDS

(KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE NOT 'winners', EVEN IF YOU RECRUIT 1 MEMBER YOU HAVE A CHANCE, IT IS ON A 'DRAW' BASIS)

AND THE WINNERS OF THIS EVENT WERE

CONGRATS TO

@sK?y - 25$

@Trovenko - 10$

- 5$

• Like 2

Would like to point out, 975 RP accounts to $7.50

Im aware. The only reason im valuing it higher is because it's constrained money (they are forced into league of legends currency with that option), whereas if someone DOESNT play LoL they will get $5.00. I lower the value of RP to about $5.00 because of the fact that its limited to one game and you cant use it for actual purchases outside of LoL.

• 2 weeks later...