Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Official] Hellsgamers Ranked 5X5 Team Applications

StyleeZy

Ovbh4Nm.jpg

Hi. This thread is going to be linked across multiple forum boards / pages / etc so this information is directed to introduce HG and simultaneously introduce Ranked 5s.

First off, Thank you to all who view these ranked 5's threads for showing interest in our community / representing us in a competitive atmosphere, it should be stated beforehand that in no way does applying guarantee you a spot in any of our ranked 5 teams, however all applicants will be reviewed/decided upon in a equal manner.

THE TEAMS

So, We have 5 different categories to apply for our teams, each with respective ELO brackets, you can view our full team descriptions here:

CLICK ME

Members of each team will be given custom forum awards and forum titles. More benefits pending

THE EXPECTATIONS

You will be most likely grouped into a team in which you are going to forcibly be required to actively play/practice/participate with people you do not know. You will have to be an open minded individual who has a lot of spare time. These teams are going to be taken somewhat seriously and we will work out regular practice times soforth. I will be assigning 1 team Captain per team who will relay any information needed to me, as well as recieve information from me for upcoming scrims, free tournaments, events, changes, soforth to our system. Every single player is invited to play LOL with HG, but the more competitive and active players will better suite our ranked 5's teams.

THE REQUIREMENTS

You will have to be at least 15 years of age, despite our minimum age in HG being 13, this competitive side and serious manner in which ranked 5's supports is better fit for this age cap, If you are >15 and feel you would adequately conduct yourself around others, PM me, specific exceptions can be made. You will have to be IN HeLLsGamers. You will need Skype installed aswell as Teamspeak. You can apply for our community here :

CLICK ME. The only other requirement is to be an open minded player with enough spare time to regularly work out times to practice/play with your team.

THE APPLICATION AND WHERE TO SEND IT

Applications for Team Purple , and Team Blue are to be PM'd to BOTH @Arezk and @Kalron

Applications for Team Red, Team White, and Team Black are to be PM'd to

1) How Old Are You?

2) Which team are you applying for?

3) A Link To Your Lolking Profile :

4) What timezone are you in?

5) How often (would you say) You could find time to play ranked 5's?

6) Have you ever been banned from League Of Legends?

7) What is your main role?

8) What is your secondary role?

9) Did you read the Application thread in its entirety?

10) If given the opportunity, would you like to be the Captain* of your team?

*Captains are expected to demonstrate leadership skills, organize scrims/events with the help of leadership, and ensure the team is maintaining a friendly and healthy relationship.

I would ahead of time like to thank all applicants for applying for our ranked 5's teams. Multiple teams will be assigned to each bracket if the playerbase exceeds what we currently have. Thanks!

-StyleZ

DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO THIS THREAD, THEY WILL BE INFRACTED. APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SENT PRIVATELY SO ANYONE WHO DOESNT MAKE THE TEAM ETC DOESNT RECIEVE ANY FLAMING OF ANY SORT. REPLIES TO THIS THREAD SHOULD BE A DISCUSSION OF THE APPLICATION SYSTEM, QUESTIONS, OR ANY CONCERNS. THANK YOU :-)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...