Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Koolaid Abuse Report

ladorne

1. Abuser name: Koolaid

2. Their Steam Id: steam_0:1:17153052

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: ~8:20

5. PROOF: proof will be posted in the form of a demo shortly.

6. Please tell us about the incident: I gave the Ts an order to walk into their side of knife arena and freeze upon arrival. A lot of Ts didn't complete the order correctly, and I ended up shooting into the stack which was on their tombstone in knife arena. I killed a bunch of them, and there ended up being about 3 Ts. I was immediately slayed by Koolaid, who didn't give a reason why. I believe I was free slayed because the order was valid, just derpy Ts.

so this is a perma ban i said i apologize i didnt see the order was dealing with tech spamming chat and just saw a guy shooting into the stack and everyone yelling freekill. That was my assumption i then slayed myself but a perma ban really?

i understand your frustration but I had no intentions of this was an honest mistake and I can promise it will never happen again Hg bhop deathmatch mingames jb are the only servers i play besides zombie riot like its literally the only reason i still play this game

Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit sigh

that's an honest mistake man, i dont want you to be perma banned or anything

hold up though you said you slayed yourself? nah dog you took lead from me right after you slayed me check the demo

Edited by RedDevil6193
use edit sigh
  • Like 1

Actually it is not really a perm ban it is just to get your attention. Since you are acknowledging your mistake there is no is nothing more to say but just to pay attention more carefully to what is happening. I don't want to see this happening again.

Reviewed.