Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Factions Admin Abuse

Ace_0025

1. Abuser name: HGl Factions

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:14515771

3. What server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com l 18+ LR

4. About what time: 6:30 PST

5. PROOF: ejXAcD4.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident

Kingslayer told me that Jajolt told him that it is allowed to lead with HLDJ if it is understandable and are valid orders. First I was slain by Factions, the second time, there were only 5 cts, and I was the only one who knew/could lead, so I did and then was slain and tlocked for 120 minutes. I want to settle this, I am a great lead but Factions doesn't let me lead. At the current moment I do not have a headset (getting one ASAP) so I use my HLDJ which requires hours of thinking up the orders and making sure they are valid and understandable. I also searched through the HG Bible and found no rule against it, I will now show proof of how great I am with my audio files with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWr8bm4GjGI

So to make things short, I was freeslayed twice and then tlocked for 120 minutes for something that was not specified to me or anyone, thus admin abuse

EDIT- P.S. This also may be Jajolt's fault because I have messaged/poked him via TS3/steam and he has never responded once.

Edited by Ace_0025
  • Like 2

"It says in the motd that you need a mic to lead and leading with soundclips/hldj is stupid. "

It does indeed say that, but it isn't specified what type of microphone, so I use my Sterio Mix Recording device.

Dude you need a microphone. We want to hear your sexy voice. HLDJ is not a mic. This sir is not abuse. Come in to jailbreak when I play and I'll show you abuse on factions.

Play nice and get that mic!

Not abuse toodles.

• Like 4