Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban HG | Carnage/Larg and in charge

beast702

1. name: HG | Carnage/Larg and in charge (fake names)

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14311246

3. Server: Jailbreak

4. Reason for ban: freekilling then leaving, switching name and rejoining doing samething over again

5. Proof: 619fc5752b618e791f2746b4d3806c24.jpg

this is my steam id. my friends log into my account when iam not around and be assholes. when i play my name is hg | ri0t and i am not a freekiller and i used to be a admin on the server. i just changed my password so they cant log into it anymore . can i please be unbanned.

on jailbreak server when i am playing i do not freekill i usually am the only one giving commands unless someone

Oh so you join and immediatly think you are the caller?

And you forcibly make the calls every round?

I hate those guys, I usually try to ban them.

who said my friends know canadian ninja

Since the question still stands of why SOMEONE decided to pose as that specific person. Also, your contradictions pain me a bit to read, not to mention you wrote 3 posts in reply when you should have written one.

Since the question still stands of why SOMEONE decided to pose as that specific person. Also, your contradictions pain me a bit to read, not to mention you wrote 3 posts in reply when you should have written one.

Pose as who?