Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crosshair's Suicide Bombers

Cr(+)sshair

lol this has gotta be pretty funny in action. im confused on how many bombs there are... are there multiple explosions per bomb?

Well I believe all these posts were before I updated the plugin, only allowing one bomb per round.

If I bomb is dropped/exploded while stacked an another T, the other T gets the bomb so that it's still usable for the round. If the bomb hits the floor then yeah, no more bomb.

Some people are already becoming suicide experts!

i would love if we could also buy the bombs but start all Ts with $0. Make the bombs a bit expensive so it's not so easy to obtain without rebelling. is that possible crosshair?

-KILL THE GUY GIVING ORDERS!!

The only problem I have with that is...all T's would wait until they had enough to buy it. Once they ALL had enough, it'd be too crazy. We are trying to keep it almost original, so therefore that's why it's one random person every round.

The only problem I have with that is...all T's would wait until they had enough to buy it. Once they ALL had enough, it'd be too crazy. We are trying to keep it almost original, so therefore that's why it's one random person every round.

I'm not sure how you execute your script, but maybe have a restrict on how many bombs can be purchased? Like, 2 per round, so it becomes first come first server for them, and people can try to play strategically with the bombs.

Read the first line of the first post in this thread.

But knowing Crosshair he probably added some secret code that would give him the bomb instantly.

Indeed, that might explain why it picked him 10 times in a row....

and apparently you now have to buy the bomb and no one has any idea how to do that.