Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My laptop having problems need help ASAP!!!!

Noc2RnaLxCrU

Hey guys need some help how to get my laptop fix. Here is the issue, everytime I go online to update windows or to play a game like css my laptop shuts down for no reason and this blue screen pops up saying that windows didn't shut down correctly and everytime I log on now it just shut down automatically and that blue screen pops up again don't know how to fix need somebody to guide me and get it fix asap thanks..

1) Your laptop manufacture should have a Installation/Recovery Disc that came with your computer use that (if not you should be able to buy it from the online).

2) You can try and put the windows installation disc back in and repair the OS to see if there is a corrupt file.

3) It could always be that your computer is overheating and that you may need a new fan.

That would be $5.00 please :P

3) It could always be that your computer is overheating and that you may need a new fan.

That would be $5.00 please :P

That's what my mom thought, but if I leave it off all night, and turn it on in the morning after a 9 hour cooldown, it still turns off after, like, a half hour. And sometimes, it turns off while it starts up.

Edited by Staisys

That's what my mom thought, but if I leave it off all night, and turn it on in the morning after a 9 hour cooldown, it still turns off after, like, a half hour. And sometimes, it turns off while it starts up.

That's almost the exact definition of a heat issue. The proc reaches its peak temperature and the failsafe shuts it off. Common culprits are loose heat sinks, crappy thermal paste and lack of proper airflow.

But like Terry said, the stop code helps isolate the issue.

It could still be true and just your fan isn't working correctly.

that or a corrupted file might of got onto your hard drive that's what happen to me and i got a blue screen that had error codes all over it.

It's most likely a heat issue from what I found, because when it turns off, I don't get a blue screen, it just turns off and I get my monitor's "No Signal" screen. Well, whatever happens, happens, thanks guys for helping us.

I didn't read any further that this, Your graphics card fan could be blocked with dust and not being able to run properly, I had the same problem, Tbh either take it down the the local shop for them to do it, or you do it your self