Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:19295555 (a!r.jordan a.k.a BrianB)

Exia

Hey guys...

This is a!r.jordan, use to be a member of HG

not sure if you guys remember me

but, I am the one who's been an idiot and have been perm banned from all HG servers

for disrespecting DJ and other players that were in D2

I been also previously been banned for jacking off from Van and Swat

I am very sorry and I know no one will take my apologizes

Ever since, I left HG servers, I got bored to hell and couldn't find a fun server like HG

Im not asking to be unbanned or anything

but is there any chance i can get unbanned from the D2 server?

Could I donate money to be unbanned or anything?

If i were to donate and be unbanned

I swore on this: to never use mic unless insisted by an administrator, and i will never swear or type things that will offend people or never rejoin and ask for money

If i ever break this rule, you have the choice to ban me or not ban me

I will not come back asking to be unbanned again for ever

as you know now i go by the name Exia, and i wll never change my name to trick the admins for money again

once again, I know probably 99% of you guys hate me but please reply back

if you do not accept this unban then i won't talk back or anything

ill just happily leave and never post or come back to this awsome site again

feel free to ask me to donate money for the site

once finally again thanks

today i am sick, so i was not able to go to school just saying in case you guys go "What the hell? isn't this kid post to be in school right now?"

-Are you the one camed in custum server and screamed like a animal?

-And They ban u 5 min and you camed to vent and u keep screaming to us?

-And I told you to shut up and you talk shit about me ?

Was that you?////........

[HG] LAPD,

I been banned three months ago in the name [HG] a!r.jordan

because of my rudness

since there was only proof of me, i was the only being banned

DJ was in the name @ftergo and accused me of hack, after i got some lucky kills in the d2 servers

so i talked back defending myself from being accused of hacks

then unfortunaltey while talking, other players in my team kept telling me to leave the server and to turn of my hacks and also kept making fun of my age

after being made fun of and accused of hacks, i got very mad and started swearing at them

so, SWAT got proof of the swearing from HLSTATSX chat and that was the reason i been banned from all the servers

and then after i, being an idiot and keep talking back for the unban

i was banned from the site

as banned little fa****

eh, no need to apologize, i mean its not like your fault or anything

it was my fault for being an douche

and not thinking about what to say before i typed all those crap to the players that were playing in d2 and to DJ

1. Your in-game name: eXulZ #teaMLess

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 #De_Dust2 2000 FPS

3. The Banning admin: HT|DJ2

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19295555

5. Reason for ban: 3 months ago, I been an total douche and disrespected other players and admin HT|DJ2

Im probably gonna hear shit about it but Jordan is the type of player that made me quit playing dust 2 and go to office and DM. Dust 2 is a ghost town now compared to 6 monthsd ago and even when it's full its usually people like jordan. It's not hacking, its disrepect, camping, stacking, mic spaming, and generally making the game lame. I dont know whats different about office but it's more fun to play now. When I want to play D2 I typically go to NU or refuge or even TiB. So I dont really care if he goes back to D2 as long as he stays out of the other two.

Edited by piscian

Im probably gonna hear shit about it but Jordan is the type of player that made me quit playing dust 2 and go to office and DM. Dust 2 is a ghost town now compared to 6 monthsd ago and even when it's full its usually people like jordan. It's not hacking, its disrepect, camping, stacking, mic spaming, and generally making the game lame. I dont know whats different about office but it's more fun to play now. When I want to play D2 I typically go to NU or refuge or even TiB. So I dont really care if he goes back to D2 as long as he stays out of the other two.

Why not just gtfo totally, fucknerd. :)

I advise u not to post anymore BrianB, for your own good. BTW Van is HT not HG staff. As he said council and memebers will discuss and get back to the post for you ,I'm sure. No need to bring up peoples bad blood against you. It will only hurt your chances of possible, although small, re-acceptance. Just keep periodically keep checking this post, and if no answer is posted in a 3-4 days post again in this thread politely asking for the ruling, or PM Vandium.

Pure