Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admin Abuse

HunterPeacher

SuperSkreech has banned me and another friend one for 3 days and i was banned for 4. The admin changed mine from 2 hours to 3 days because " I wasn't doing my job and giving him attitude".

I was with everyone in the game and we were at the bank just talking and SuperSkreech walks up and says that i cant be standing there and i need to leave and drive around.

I was with everyone in the game and no one was injured or requesting for me to heal them.

So i say I'm with everyone in the game and that i am doing my job then after i said that he blacklisted me from the paramedic job forever and says that " I can get it back when I learn".

But previously i became the medic and i received a ban request because i revived my friends who were injured and SuperSkreech goes to the ban request, changes it from 2h to 3d, and then immediately accepts the ban request.

Later my friend gets a ban request by the same person and gets accepted by SuperSkreech automatically without evidence.

Please help with this and possibly unban us.

Thanks, Dustin2247

1. you were not doing your job

2. standing in the bank door is not doing your job and when a admin tells you to leave the area you should do so

3. you should not be sitting in that mayors lemo also again not doing your job

4. you got shot when the mayor was being kidnapped you came back and revived your friends(breaking nlr)

5. your attitude need to change

6. if your going to disrespect me make sure no one is around recording you

7. as for Trevon's ban he would of got away with his actions but it was his last action as cop that got him his one day ban and month blacklist

8. please use the template below

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident