Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Do You Think The Best Phone On The Market Is Right Now?

• 2 months later...

Want a more pocket-friendly phone? Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (available unlocked on Sony's website).

Want a phablet? iPhone 6+, Galaxy Note 4, or Nexus 6. If you are moving away from iPhones, then I would go with the Note 4. The specs are comparable to the Nexus 6, but you also get a lot of cool features from the interface and stylus. It's a tad cheaper than the Nexus 6 but you're getting more. I'd only go with the Nexus 6 if you want timely updates and a stock Android experience.

Personal opinion or facts? I bought a OnePlus One couple weeks ago and it's all fine baby, more than fine! Battery life for 2 days(3100MHz), full HD screen(5,5"), Cyanogen mod 11 (4.4.4 atm) and it cost only 350$ for the 64GB version. And do not fall into despair, it is not that hard to get an invite, just look at reddit for a while and you'll get it, took me 3 hours to get one.

I'd say the phone you get most money for at the moment is a Nexus 6, comming out this week or the OnePlus one, on the app called "AnTuTu benchmark" I got 46 723, compared to the S5 that get around 42 000-45 000 and that phone cost a lot more.

Edit: The most satisfying thing if I overlook the gear inside it is the back, it's so smooth but still feels great, like really fine sandpaper. I honestly don't think there is any phone in the world that is mass produced that can compare to this one except the new Nexus 6.

PWyGjq7.png

Sorry for big as fucking picture, don't know why it is so huge.

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥
  • Like 1

I would go for Samson galaxy seen loads of people have it and it seems good

Since you can't notice any difference between the high end phones when you use it normally it's mostly the price, what company, the size, the small neat features and how the phone feels.

Since more and more cheap phones have the same specs as the more expensive once I would say that buying a Nexus 6, OPO or equally good phone for the prize of 300-400$ would be the best buy now and the following years.

PS: Nexus and OPO often perform better since they have no crappy pre-installed apps and they get the newest updates.

OPO=OnePlus One