Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed M:> Abuse Report

Leroy Arias

1. M:>

2. STEAM_0:0:58254535

3. 64.31.16.218:27015 MG css server

4. Around 6:00 pm

5. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329187664

6. I was playing on mg when suddenly m:> gags me FOR NO REASON. I didn't even know this guy had admin, he was previously making reports because i was "disrespecting" him. Anyway he abused his admin power when he gagged me. Apparently he said i was harassing him because i said rekt every time i killed him. That had happened a long time ago, all i did was type .play 2. And, even if i had said rekt, people do it all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. Please do something about this problem. Oh and, he has said rekt when he killed me before 2. Apparently he just bought admin, and he thinks hes god.

Since we don't accept steam community links as proof,

06:57:17: [hg_chat.smx] "m:><144><STEAM_0:0:58254535><>" gagged "1 #MiniBause<141><STEAM_0:0:90803426><>"

Chat logs also show that the gag was uncalled for.

Bause's logs:

54445734cdce2.png

M's logs:

5444572fb5278.png

Waiting for his response.

• Like 1

ok? he was harrassing me and also provoking me. I have every right to purchase admin and if someone consistently harrasses me, i will follow the code of conduct or w/e (warn/kick/ban) and i will gag them as a warning. Because after i warned him, it stopped...simple as that.

Edited by Math
  • Like 1

ok? he was harrassing me and also provoking me. I have every right to purchase admin and if someone consistently harrasses me, i will follow the code of conduct or w/e (warn/kick/ban) and i will gag them as a warning. Because after i warned him, it stopped...simple as that.

From what chat logs seem to show, there was "harassment"/shit talking by both of you. You have a history of having problems with eachother. For both of you, if a ban report happens to show up and either one of you are guilty, except a nice, lengthy ban, I'm tired of seeing all this middle school drama bull shit. To me Math it seemed like you bought admin just to gag him and try to piss him off and be a fuckhead. Knock it off. You know me and I know you, stop fucking around.

In short, stop acting like children before you really regret it.

Reviewed.

• Like 2