Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned For "cheating"

Jong

It was a good Sunday like, 5 or 6 days ago. I woke up from my short nap, then I start my computer, log in to steam, and as my playing routine, go to HG ZS. The next thing I found was shocking. I was permanently banned. So, I went to the "bans" section, and I saw Kigen posted a report about my ban. The reason was just, "cheats detected". It was weird. I'm a honest player there, I abide rules, never got zlisted/ gagged/ kicked. So, I post a word in the report. 2 days later, Kigen replied. " You were detected by the anti- cheat as messing with it. I'm poking the AC developer. We'll see what he gonna say". LeyAC. The damn anti cheat you guys used in ZS. I was kicked 3 times for awkward reasons a long time ago, like "Using another guy's nick" and "Using the trade mark (â„¢) logo. I am really concerned about this ban. I've been trying to contact Kigen using different ways, from private HG message, still no reply. Steam friend, "I dont accept more friend request". Please someone help me with this ban and pelase unban me. Thank you.

• Executive Council

Its being looked into. Please stop creating multiple topics and PMs. It will not get you a faster answer.

• Like 1