Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request To Nowhere

bean-

How have members got on with the request system? I put one in 24 hours ago and nothing as yet. Does it get looked at during the weekend? Perhaps there's an official person for this server who would be a better contact. Any thoughts, anyone?

How have members got on with the request system? I put one in 24 hours ago and nothing as yet. Does it get looked at during the weekend? Perhaps there's an official person for this server who would be a better contact. Any thoughts, anyone?

Assuming you mean the client support area? There are only a few people who have access to that system but I've never had one go without a response for very long. I'll see if I can find the right person to respond to you.

Hi, great if you can Sirius. I chose the wrong game for Admin - did not click on the drop down menu for TF2. So, the system automatically set me as a CS Admin and not TF2. I never play CS, or global whatever , only TF2. Would be great if this could be resolved before the weekend ... Cheers. Lee