Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Requesting A Twitch Overlay For League Of Legends

AdmirableAdmiral

Okay I can start working on it, I need to hear a couple of things:

-text input

-image size

-mood / theme

I can send you a few versions withing hours.

7fAIc82.png

picture has where the image would be going, would be great if she doesn't go too far outside of the minimap area, maybe throw the hellsgamers logo on the opposing side,

Not too sure about what is meant by mood, she's League of Legends bad cop if you will, not afraid to soften someone up before taking them in...

If possible, for my name to be in like, a police light colouring, alternating red and blue etc, that'd be awesome.

I'll be logging on ts shortly after I grab something to eat, should be able to clarify things up then if still iffy. :)

No. When you posted the picture of example I realized then what you meant with an overlay image.

I will do this, but I've got alot to do still. It's 21:03 o'clock here and I've just got my sleep rythm from sleeping the days back to sleeping the nights (sort of).

I've got school tomorrow from 16:30-20:00 (my time), but lucky for us I study Photoshop at the moment I can start making your overlay at school.

Edited by O.G.U

Okay I've now woken up at my buddys place... kind of woken up. Also I decided not to actually go to school today, but instead follow my teachers stream which he will be taking of his screen at the school and just watch it at home or at here. Idk at what point I'm going home, it's a few miles from where I'm at now. Lucky for me I've installed photoshop to this computer also. :) I can start fitting the example in my head, while I drink my coffee.

Is this signature that you carry on the forums perhaps themed to your preference / liking ? (suggesting something like adding gearwheels, mechanics in to the layer)

Edited by O.G.U

If possible, for my name to be in like, a police light colouring, alternating red and blue etc, that'd be awesome.

That's a wicked idea man. You know becaus this is a stream we're talking about that kind of thing can be also animated. So that your name would actually flash in a similar way the cop car lights do. I'm not sure if I've got the skills to making that but I'll do my best to make the image version happen first :D

This is actually a fun project. I just made my friends some pictures for the stream but they were banners and the stuff like that.