Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Loot System: Epgp

Tree of Papo

I was in raid tonight, my BIS trinket dropped. I lost it to a feral druid and im a deathknight. A strength trinket, to a druid, because he horded his EPGP and waited for the trinket to drop just so he can troll. Complete and utter bull shit since i had a PVP trinket and he has a 655 and it is 670. I would like to hear your stories about EPGP because if its is god awful im just gonna find a new guild and not deal with the drama from it

My guild also uses EPGP and I fucking hate it, but when it rewards me it's pretty nice. My guild has a policy that goes by rank, Veteran>Raider>Applicant. Veteran will always get the piece unless another vet has PR, and we don't have too many vets. Also, another policy is that if it is an upgrade for you, you have to roll on it so you can't scum like that and horde gp

Edited by Sobes