Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Burnt Abuse

Sarcastic Lemon

1. Abuser name: Burnt [A]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:56852003

3. What server: CS:GO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9pm MDT

5. PROOF:

post-21368-0-03445200-1418963929_thumb.jpg

post-21368-0-23889700-1418963975_thumb.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Burnt was abusing admin commands as you can see from the screenshots. He kept making himself high which i did not manage to screenshot. He also did not have his HG | tag on.

• Like 8

True I did use those commands, I used gravity to put myself in the air and I then proceeded to freeze myself and burn myself. The discomenu, drugs, and blind were part of my day if you were referring to this. Everyone seemed to be laughing except you I guess it was my way of sacrificing to the sungod, not sure what has happened as you've been fine with these types of things happening before. As far as me not wearing my HG tags, I was originally joining as the name "krampus" because I was told to come on and watch some people and I personally didn't want the "burnt" spam while I was trying to help the server. When I changed my name to "Burnt [A]" I was preparing to leave. Also my tag is [HG] im not quite a veteran yet.

Side-note : As a dA im assuming that the burn/drug/freeze commands are given for the fun and enjoyment of having them. As I normally use them to bring some extra twists/fun into the server when it seems dry. As far as the two screen shots I would like it known that the first SS (him on black floor) was me disabling those commands on myself, and the second picture was when I initiated the commands.

PS written literally the moment before I sleep so anything that comes off as rude/mean etc I do not mean in that way.

• Like 1

Side-note : As a dA im assuming that the burn/drug/freeze commands are given for the fun and enjoyment of having them. As I normally use them to bring some extra twists/fun into the server when it seems dry.

You were using admin commands inappropriately in these two examples. It was not to promote or make the day "fun" it was just you using them.

As far as the two screen shots I would like it known that the first SS (him on black floor) was me disabling those commands on myself, and the second picture was when I initiated the commands.

These two screenshots were taken minutes apart from each other and were two separate incidences.

Apparently if you are upper management you don't have to have HG in your name at all. This is news to me because all members are required to have their HG tag when they are in an HG server.

I'm not mad I'm just disappointed. And I'm not enjoying the personal attacks either from this incident (I'm looking at you Fry).

• Like 4

First point : Had to reverse the commands once used because I was still in the air.

Second point : I originally came in to scope out free killers without being noticed (because im allowed). I changed my name to Burnt [A] as I was about to leave and had a second look and wanted to lead a day.

• Like 1

I know karma handled this but i'm just gonna say shit anyway.

We as leadership spend time trying to get you guys to have fun and try to get the community to grow, we spend countless hours trying to keep the server clean, making scripts for our servers, try to make you have as much fun as possible.

Everyone once and a while we want to take a break and have a bit of fun on the server. 95% of the time we don't really affect anyone's gameplay, and we do silly shit that everyone enjoys. Now we don't do this on minigames or DM or other servers like that, usually we do it in jailbreak.

If you however do not like to have fun and want us to stop, just say so and we will stop.

tl;dr: I don't mean to offend anyone, but this shit is dumb.

burnt is still wrong. I am not an abuser
  • Like 14