Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Ch1215G Abuse

mfk2901

1. Abuser name: ch1215G

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:14367221

3. What server: CSGO, Jailbreak

4. About what time: now

5. PROOF: demo

6. Please tell us about the incident: this man keeps slaying me because he feels like it. First time he slays me (not on demo) because he didnt hear my order, and i killed him even though i kept repeating the order. Second time (on demo), lead asks to put face on cell door and face heart shaped pool, on the demo you can see him clearly derping. I killed him and he slayed me, then says its my second warning, before tlock. I think this gentleman doesnt even know how to play jb at all, therefore, he doesnt know how to admin. I dont hate him, i just hate abuse. please make sure he learns how to play. Thanks. Also on the demo, look for the beginning of the last round, thats when he abuses. I will try to demo him more as I seen him abuse multiple times but never wanted to go to abuse report him. Now I want to.

cheg.dem

Thank you for the report. Your orders were 100% unclear the first time you were slayed. This is why you were slayed.

The second time you were slayed was for freekilling, me. The orders were put your face on your cell door and face heart shape pool. I was in the last cell so I was as far behind as possible and facing the heart shaped pool. You then thought it was okay to kill me, and then were slayed for freekilling. You are on your last warning as well.

Thanks!

Edit: To clear up the first slay, you freekilled a couple of people due to your unclear orders.

Edited by stickyfinger277

@ch1215G

If you don't know how to play Jailbreak don't slay people.

You weren't doing th order, you should have gotten on the railing (you wouldn't have had to crouch) and faced heart shaped pool.

@ch1215G

If you don't know how to play Jailbreak don't slay people.

You weren't doing th order, you should have gotten on the railing (you wouldn't have had to crouch) and faced heart shaped pool.

I was still doing the order regardless. My head was on the cell door and I was facing heart shaped pool.

Your head yes, but not your face. Play jailbreak a bit longer if you don't understand simple orders.

Be more careful with your slays.

Reviewed