Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Steam Tec

warwolf

I'm saving up for the alien ware pc station called the nemesis

Links to the nemisis? i cant find anything about that. Personally building your own is the only way to go. Alienware tend to be overpriced for what you get. Building your own is not very hard and there is plenty of videos and instructions for first timers. Consider it a learning experience that will save you money in the long run.

Paul is correct they are the beats of pcs. They might look cool but when you are spending that much money you should get more bang for your $$$.

[quote name=Paul :)' timestamp='1425571157' post='635233]

Alien ware is the beats of pcs

I can only not agree to this 100%. Yes they are great computers BUT they are overpriced and over needed. I could build a computer with more power for less then an alienware does. Also you don't need a maxed out computer as most people NEVER will use more of it. If you do animation/intense map editing/ or advanced game design, you would need it.

Actually that is a fact. For 300$ there are plenty of better headphones then a pair of beats by dre. Just like for 1400$ you can build a way better PC then buying a alienware.

If anything ever goes wrong with the alienware you will have to ship it back to them for a repair. International shipping is not cheap and will most likely take a month of so before you get it back from the factory. Learning to build on your own if easy to learn and then you wont ever have to pay anyone to work on it for you. Facts