Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Runacs Unban Request

runacs102

So I was banned about a month ago for changing my teamspeak name to the N-Word. I've evaded my ban a few times and at this point of time I'm making my unban report (for real this time) to make it easier for the admins and for myself. Basically I can just get on TS3 as much as I want by using a VPN and getting tags. It is a very simple tactic that can not be fixed as I change my IP everytime I get banned. The thing is everytime I come onto teamspeak on a new identity I do not cause any trouble and I try to steer clear of getting myself banned. It would be a lot easier on both the community and myself if I was just unbanned so I could talk to the few people I would like to interact with. The last time I made a unban report I trolled on it because I am immature but this one is for real and I would like it to be taken seriously. If I were to be unbanned from the teamspeak I wouldn't cause trouble and hell, I'd stay clear of anyone who doesn't like me or try to settle our differences and move on. Thank you for reviewing my unban report and have a nice day.

• Like 10

Yea no people have been banned way fucking longer and in terms of time spent banned away from this community I'd wager it's less than a week. So yea no not happening. It takes us significantly less time to just keep banning you and you if sat your ban out for a couple of months and actually seemed apologetic then you would more likely have been unbanned. Instead it's almost week after week of you not actually sitting out your ban and you trying to get around it. You want to keep interacting with the people who you want to interact with tell them to join your teamspeak server. Ban evasion is an offensive of it's own accord and you keep doing it.