Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Much?

eXtreme

How much will it cost me?

GTA V RECOMMENDED:

• OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
    • Hard Drive: 65 GB available space
    • Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

[*]It's Summer Vac. here I don't know how I'll earn money. D:

Edited by Santa Monica

How much will it cost me?

GTA V RECOMMENDED:

• OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz (8 CPUs)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
    • Hard Drive: 65 GB available space
    • Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible

[*]It's Summer Vac. here I don't know how I'll earn money. D:

All of these links is to the american Amazon but since it says "location Phillippines" you probably want to buy from different store. I don't know how low you are on money but what I'm building here is a steady computer that will hold, it might cost you bit more, but I'd say that it's worth.

Intel Core i5-4460 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz Socket 1150

Corsair Vengance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz

MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming HDMI 3xDP 2GB

Segate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch

Gigabyte LGA 1150 Intel Z97 Motherboard Z97-HD3P

Picked i5 4460 over the i5 3470 due to the fact that the 4000 series use socket 1550 and not 1555 and that can save you money in the future, if you want to upgrade your CPU but not motherboard.

This may not be the best build, you might get something that's 1-5% better for the same price but overall, I would say that this is a computer that will hold.

This whole build costs you 621.42$ and again it might be too expensive but to make you feel safe, I bought my computer almost 5 years ago for a similar price and I have run many games on good quality, BF3 with high, crysis 2 with high so you should not feel the need to upgrade your computer the following years.

REMEMBER: This is without a case which you most certainly need, I would recommend Zalman Z11 Plus, was going to buy it along with my gtx 970 but then I used a drill to make space in the case I already have.

• Like 1

you need atleast 500 for a pc. Thats why i said go amd get an amd 8320fx

personally i like pc gaming much better then consol. Only thing i like console for is sports games.

I'm going to second the 8320! I have mine running full time @ 4.2 Ghz without increasing temps or Voltages! Basically I was able to bring it to the 8350 turbo speeds on a stock cooler and could probably get into the realm of the 9xxx series if I felt like it. Such an awesome CPU.