Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Esea has lost alot of player base due to the client spying on players correct?

RIP ESEA SUBSCRIBERS

Yes this is true someone posted it on reddit that they lost from 50k players to around 21k after their new client update that is a virus now. Cannot find the source of this sadly :(

as an IT professional I recommend that everyone uninstall ESEA client & drivers from their PC's.

The private data on your PC is more valuable then a stupid pug service.

IE: If you're a marine and have classified info on your PC it's all ESEA's now.

From what I have read about ESEA it's a circlejerk

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 1

as an IT professional I recommend that everyone uninstall ESEA client & drivers from their PC's.

Don't say "as an IT professional I recommend abc" cause you don't need to be an IT expert to know when shit's hit the fan for ESEA.

This has been known for quite the longest time and is why in my many years of playing CSS that I never ever used their pug service. I've never trusted them with even a byte of my hard drive space.

ESEA have also been proven to using the clients as collective miners for bitcoin mining quite a few times at this stage.

Why not just get your own server, get the pugmod plugin and be done with it seriously. I've lost trust for these "collective PugMod interfaces" at this stage.

• Like 1

theres nothing wrong with the client. If there was alot of the pro teams would not be using it

My personal opinion is not to base off what "Pro" gamers do for your computer problems because they game, they do not fight viruses and malware for a living.

A family member once told me that people that master things only get to master in one area(Learn everything there is to know about one subject because new information is coming out daily). Example NiP, they master in playing Counter Strike, they don't master fighting viruses and protecting their computers. They will just buy a new one/format to save time. Because we all know time is money.

The private data on your PC is more valuable then a stupid pug service.

I agree with Unprepared, but pro gamers don't use personal computers to game. Streamers do but Pro gamers do not. So they don't have personal info to keep safe so they will most likely keep ESEA on their computers with no question.

I have never used ESEA because I don't see paying money to play against people I can't beat. #Silver4lyfe

Edited by Darkkran