Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Things like terroristic sayings like "allahu akbar" should be warning then ban no kick or mute whether its on the mic or in chat.

TBH I know its become almost a laugh for people to say that because, 'Murica and we think we are invincible but it bothers me when

everytime somebody gets a kill or they use the !kill command they have "Allahu Akbar" bound to a key and press it every time.

post-30477-0-24375600-1436159983_thumb.jpg

I mean it bothers me enough to make a forum post about it which is a lot of effort when you have actual words and its not just posting

"shitpost" on 10 different already created threads

ok so theres that the terroristic sayings one.

now for the "sadistic serial killers"

Then theres these kids who threaten to come kill you and all your family and everyone you know. TBH this scares me as to

WHAT THE FUCK their childhood was like.When a kid or even an adult really starts threatening to kill you and all the people

you know I dont care whether they can or cant get that done but I get a little panicked. For all I know they could be using a very

nice voice modifier. The People who straight up just dont give 2 shits and start ranting about killing you and everybody you know

they should be banned with a little message "If it Happens The Police Will Know Who To Find" or something like that. no warning

or nothing It also makes the little squeakers who play n trade on HG servers safer to know theres not this sadistic serial killer on

this server (hide your fruit loops kids). I do not have a screenshot for this because I don't tend to ever want a screenshot of somebody

threatening me so yeah.

Thats it for now thnx for taking the time to read this ~7☺♫Sebs♫☺7

ps. most likely i will add onto this later

Edited by 7☺♫SEBS♫☺7

As far as the Allah huakbar thing you speak of it's all fun and games. People need to take things like that a little less serious. Now although that is my statement I must tell you that these servers are mostly NA based and most people don't take it to seriously but their are cultural differences. If players are spamming then admin action should be taken. But one Allah huakbar doesn't kill anybody. Ha. As far as the threats, any threats on your life should be taken seriously not lightly in my oppinion. Especially if you are being harassed, tell a staff member and they should be happy to alleviate this issue.