Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Moderators Complaint.

We have 8 moderators on CSGO JB, Yet somehow, whenever I hop on the server, I find so many freekillers and things rarely get done. I know the mods have to see it to take action, but it happens so often I find it hard to believe that the mods aren't seeing it. And yes, I know I can record demos, but that process takes a quite a bit of effort, and while that process is taking place, the rule breakers can what they are doing and freekill Ts, or bait, or do whatever the hell they want. I'm not sure if there is a solution to this, I'm not sure if more mods on the server will even help, but there should be someway to limit things like this from happening. For example, if it would be possible to auto Tlist new comers to the server for a certain amount of time, so they can learn the rules. I'm open for suggestions on how to fix this problem.

There were only 2 CS:GO moderators on today, and although we do join to moderate we also join the server to have fun. With that said moderating and having fun are 2 of my top priorities when I play, having fun higher than the other. We cannot see everything especially when we are playing in game. Using the report command does help so we know who to watch.

Look ill end the discussion here, the moderators chosen are appointed by leadership which means they chose who they felt would moderate the best and represent them well. With that said, they don't just appoint a mod and say "have fun kiddo don't get an abuse report", they monitor the moderators activity as well as how good of a job they are moderating. If you have a complaint with a moderator take it to leadership and have your voice heard. Also realize that we have lives outside of HG as well as differentiating timezones and cannot play 100% of the time.

• Like 1