Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tf2 "troll Days" And Slays/t-Listing Non-Compliant Cts

ayylmao

Hello,

I've played on this server on and off for a few years now and have only recently noticed this.

Recently, at least 2 admins (the Cailou Dark guy and someone else I forgot) have been doing troll days (i.e., telling all cts to drop all primaries and only use pistols; making all cts drop all weapons).

I get that troll days can be fun and I know they're allowed. That's not the problem.

The problem is:

1) The people who did the troll days I'm talking about were "lead hogs" (i.e., had led 5 or so times while others were trying to lead) and definitely did not wait AT ALL before taking lead and starting the troll day (certainly not 10 seconds as the rules state)

2) Even though they started troll days without waiting, these admins threatened to slay/t-list the cts who did not want to comply. In 2 cases, the admin/lead DID slay/T-list a couple CTs.

In one instance, when I questioned Dark about why he was breaking the rules, he just kept saying it was just a joke and I had "no proof."

Troll days are silly, that's fine. Even taking lead and doing a troll day without waiting 10 seconds isn't really a big deal. But what is especially shitty and something that staff should address is when ADMINS break the clearly written rules, slay people, and then laugh it off as a joke. It makes it look like if you pay $15 or whatever, the rules don't apply to you, which I don't think is the goal of this server.

I don't have proof, and I'm not looking to get Dark in trouble, but I do think something needs to be done to work against abuse like this in the future.

I enjoy this server and the community, in general is pretty awesome, which is why I care about stuff like this.

Im amazed no one replied to this yet !?!?!

I stated in game the exact rule and told each one of you that if you were going to do a troll day you need to give time for others to take lead before doing so. I told you guys if you do them and I catch you(or a demo does) I will tlist you. Thats that, no need for useless bickering over whos name appeared where.

• If others are trying to lead, do not do troll days. IE, making Ts go near armory, first cell teleport, or sending them to the locations around the map with guns. If you're going to do these troll days, there must be at least 10 seconds of no lead, in order to make sure no one wants to lead that round.

To add to it, yes CTs have to listen to what the lead says. So if he tells you to do get into solitary, then you have to do it. Whether or not it is a troll day the lead is still the lead.