Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thoughts On The Bo3 Beta?

MvBirdman

Ive been playing the BO3 beta all day today and I'm really enjoying it. It feels like a good mesh of titanfall and regular call of duty. The only thing I don't like is that they are having a lot of server issues and it's making it really hard to join to a game. I think that treyarch should have been more prepared on this front. I mean there huge game makers with a huge budget they should be able to handle these many people. If it wasnt for the server issues id be playing this 24/7. Overall though I'm having a good time with it.

What do yall think about the beta?

Are you having connection problems too?

Do you think that BO3 will be better than Advanced Warfare?

Are you tired of cod in general?

Will you be playing BO3 when it comes out?

Didn't pre-order COD this year since AW sucked so much balls.

I just want to see the Zombies Gameplay cause that what I will mostly do when playing BO3.

From what I have seen on Twitch, it definetly looks better than AW and also less bullshit with the ExoSkeleton stuff.

Im also definetly curious to the Singleplayer and see if they will continue on Black Ops 2 or create something different but I will be playing that for sure eventually.

COD overall is going down since the release of Ghost, but the Treyarch games always make me like COD again for that year, so I trust them not to fuck this one up instead of Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward.

Overall, I will probably get this game for PS4 and maybe even pre-order it if they will show more Zombies.

Screw playing COD on the PC, its just not good.

• Like 1