Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi From Plato

Plato

Hey everyone,

So I have been playing CS since 1.3. I mainly play 1.6 right now and Admin at Renegade Army.

I came on to this Forum to inform about the Iceworld Server running REALLY choppy for me after downloading a pile of stuff.

I went on this morning for an hour, connected twice (and previous days), but this morning it ran smooth. After downloading all this hgmodels and what not, the Server and Player Movement is HORRIBLE. Like they are skipping across the ground, just really bad.

So I am wondering, did someone adjust the Server so there were all those models, if not, not sure WHY it did that download and began running choppy. It's not my computer. CPU's and FPS are all good. It's on your guys end. Another player in there noticed it too, forget his name.

Anyways,

I may not be active on the Forums or Server, as I mainly play and admin on 1.6, just wanted to point this out and say hello to everyone.

Thanks guys, and sirius.

I will test the Server out in a little bit and report back.

I'm curious, did you put stuff on the Server that needed to be downloaded? HGModels and such?

Because this morning there was none of that and it ran crystal clear, so just wondering why the change. Why fix something that isn't broken right :)

Will report back in a bit though.

Okay so I just tested it super quick, it is fixed.

Although one guy had a big red ERROR above his head, not sure what that is about. Some hat or something perhaps.

Thanks @sirius !

Further edit: Now I notice there are bots in the Server (3 of them) and one guys whole body is Error. Not sure what is going on. If you tried to change anything. I can't fully comment but as I said, why fix something that isn't broken. Mainly just the model by the looks of it. Would be cool to remove the bots too.

Even further edit: I think kanon was a bot, big error on him.

And extra side note, custom sprays are disabled? Should enable them. Just my input and thoughts. Although maybe not. Should have like a vote option. Or if 6+ humans bots off sort of thing.

Edited by Plato

Hey again, I edited my previous post, I do that from time to time lol But the choppiness is fixed, but there are error guys running around and it's SO annoying and unfair. I could barely kill this Dufus guy last night it was retarded. The players are no longer choppy (thank you) but now some of them run around as a big red ERROR.

Please fix this. I won't be on today but tomorrow probably.