Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forreal Answers...

XxwonderbredxX

I know asking a serious question here can be a joke, but forreal, I need real answers for my research paper.. It's a survey.

I'm researching Hydrogen Vehicles as a alternative fuel source and what it will take to make it a viable option on a large scale.

Basically, I need you guys to answer one or all of the three questions. They could be a one word answer or a paragraph, up to you.

1) Whats the first word(s) that come to mind when you hear the term "Hydrogen"?

2) Hydrogen is an unlimited natural resource that produces no tail pipe emissions, now knowing this, would you pay $.10-$.25 cents extra to ride a hydrogen powered bus? Thus, helping the environment.

3) Without 'Googling' this question, what year do you think the world will run out of oil?

A hint... It's soon.

Thanks guys!

Explosive, and flammable

2) Hydrogen is an unlimited natural resource that produces no tail pipe emissions, now knowing this, would you pay $.10-$.25 cents extra to ride a hydrogen powered bus? Thus, helping the environment.

Sure

3) Without 'Googling' this question, what year do you think the world will run out of oil?

probs next 50 years

1. One valence electron

2. Maybe

3. Probably like 40-50 years from now

Explosive, and flammable

Sure

probs next 50 years

1. Oxygen

2. Yes.

3. About 2100.

1. Water.

2. yes

3. 2060

1) Water

2) Yes

3) 100-200 years from now

[quote name=blue :D' timestamp='1444009803' post='665051]

1) gas

2) yes

3) this is probably a trick question and im going to say within 10 years

and burnt, hydrogen has 2 valence electron

1. Element

2. Yes

3. Within 20 years.

1. An Element

2. Yus

3. Prob in like 50-200 years max, oil graves and shit are dank

hindenburg

yes

100yr

Thank you all for your answers! I really honestly appreciate it, sorry it took so long for me to reply, been busy with school.

BUT an UPDATE! I meant how many years does the UNITED STATES have in its oil reserves. The world is around 50 years (lost the source). The U.S. has 17 years left.

ALSO, fun fact...

The world consumes three billion, five hundred and seventy million gallons of oil (3,570,000,000) a day.

If we put all the oil that the world consumes in a day on top of Niagara Falls all of the oil would be at the bottom in 6.6 hours. That's what we been doing for over 10 years now.

Edited by XxwonderbredxX
  • Like 1