Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unturned Event: Ctf

TheAtrocity

Unturned is pretty popular and fun, provided you keep an open mind about various aspects.

It's also free and since I know many people in HG have played and have enjoyed playing unturned, why not an event for it?

Goal: Capture the "Flag".

How: There will be 2 generators: 1 on Arlington Farm and 1 on Everett. The "Flag" is a worklight in a crate in the crane at Seattle. Head to the crane, grab the worklight, bring it back to your base (also generator location), place the worklight, and turn it on, winning the match.

Details: Fairly simple. 1 team will meet at Arlington Farm, the other at Everett. The sides will be chosen from the team's leader (group consensus) after winning an arena deathmatch on the same map. You cannot be in the crane or the base of the crane until 30 minutes into the event. This is to give the teams a chance to find weapons and gear up. You may use vehicles, but MAY NOT use vehicles to transfer/carry the flag.

>NO BASING.

>Pre-Event: Arena Deathmatch. Each team will have spawned in weapons and gear as requested per person. Restrictions: Grizzly, Shadowstalker, Timberwolf, Rocket Launcher, Matamorez. Limit 1 Sabertooth per team. Each team member is allowed 2 dressings and a military knife. A no-rules vanilla Team PvP.

AFTER DEATHMATCH, ALL WEAPON RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED. EVERYONE STARTS FRESH AFTER.

>After the deathmatch decides the sides, the event kicks off officially! Everyone is allowed 1 military knife on start. Remember to be on the same steam group in the main menu to avoid friendly fire.

Prizes: I don't have anything to offer, but I hope something like an item or 2 for the winning team on the HG unturned server could happen. I'm up for suggestions on anything here and the event itself!

>>>I am willing to moderate and referee from the sidelines.

EDIT 1: Snayper removed from restrictions list. Clarified deathmatch. Added Basing restriction.

Edited by Edgy
  • Like 1

I've thought about that, and you could always make pine rifles. They're on par with a maple or an eaglefire, lower rpm but easy to craft. You can make a 6x scope as well as a muffler.

Realistically, it's probably not going to happen, but that's what I can see happen if it does reach an unsustainable population.

• Like 1

May i follow up with another type of event?

Tribal warfare

Goal : "Last man standing"

Map : Washington

Restrictions : Restricted Loot - Food, Drinks, Crafting materials (No guns / Ammunition)

How : Players spawn randomly around the map, they are given a chainsaw, a pickaxe and all their abilities are maxed. No cars or guns will be found around the map, Only food, water, crafting materials (cloth, scrap) and building materials (sandbags, fortifications)

10 minute peace period where the players can go chop down trees or go collect building supplies (If possible, drop logs, planks, sticks around the whole map?) and build bases or fortify buildings. Players may choose to team up but there will only be one winner. Once the peace period ends, players then search and destroy and kill other people.

The aim here is for everyone to result to makeshift bows, rifles, rifle clips, leather bags... basically make the most out of the crafting section of the game

Prizes : Sadly, nothing for me to offer :(

(Just an idea, feel free to alter any details or use it as it is :D )

Edited by Aatrox

• 1 month later...