Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

More Zombie Buffs Please.

I've seen a tiny change in zombies, and how it's a tiny bit harder to spawncamp...

But it still changes nothing, the humans are still much stronger than zombies... And being a zombie, it's still boring as hell...

We need buffs for zombies, but not only that, we need a better motivation for zombies

Perhaps the last human, once being killed, the zombie who kills him get 300 points.

Or how about, upon doing damage to a human you get the amount of health that human took damage from, by you.

For example, if you hit a human 30 HP, you will get 30 HP

This would deem VERY useful to tickle monster

Just a couple of ideas

• Like 5

Partially i've asked Forest personally to add points for zombies to win if they kill all the humans to motivate them. Also it seems we do need a buff still. But im sure there will be more adjusts to the balancing of Survivors vs zombies

• Like 1

Why would you get 30 HP back for hitting an human for 30 damage? That seem OP to me for the runners, zombies can eat gibs for health.

I'm thinking that killing all humans for points should be an thing through, We should have it because it would be waste of time, attacking cades for no reason.

EDIT : I'm also thinking that if you are the spawner for the zombies, I think you should get like ton of points since you supporting the team.

Edited by xFirestorm

Why would you get 30 HP back for hitting an human for 30 damage? That seem OP to me for the runners, zombies can eat gibs for health.

I'm thinking that killing all humans for points should be an thing through, We should have it because it would be waste of time, attacking cades for no reason.

EDIT : I'm also thinking that if you are the spawner for the zombies, I think you should get like ton of points since you supporting the team.

There's a huge difference to be made with zombies sucking up your Health, the reason most zombies ragequit, is because of the runners outside, it';s annoying when 6 humans are spawncamping 20 zombies, while the other 50 humans are waiting in the cade for the zombies to attack, that's why adding this feature could easily give zombies a better chance at waves 1 and 2.

There's a huge difference to be made with zombies sucking up your Health, the reason most zombies ragequit, is because of the runners outside, it';s annoying when 6 humans are spawncamping 20 zombies, while the other 50 humans are waiting in the cade for the zombies to attack, that's why adding this feature could easily give zombies a better chance at waves 1 and 2.

Well, aleast make it 50% chance to get 30 HP back or 15 HP instand of being oP.

Humans will always be more appealing. Nobody likes dying and then having to play against the people that were just your allies. Along with dying and dying over and over again. I dont see many things you could do to improve it. You guys want to buff zombies by adding points for winning? They will just use those points on the human side and it will be even more stacked. What i would say is there needs to be a Zombie worth menu. You could buy special zombies(for one life). These zombies could be a zombie that has more health, and gives damage aura, a medic zombie, anything. Adding more points only adds more fuel to the fire, and the fire being the problem.

Jetboom designed this game mode such that zombies are supposed to get overwhelmed until powerful classes are unlocked.

Even though point saving made us derailed from the original play quite a bit, this part is still currently the same.

Yes point saving made spawncamping stupidly easy so hey we have the spawncamping rule to normalize things; we are still leaning toward the original design here imo.

• Like 1

Here my idea.

I'm thinking of taking Gandalf's idea but lower it to down to 15 HP since 30 would be OP.

I'm also thinking of getting points by being an ZSpawner is an thing since you are supporting the zombie team. But make it like only 1 point for 5 secs instand of having no secs and then get ton of points because that would make players go zombies all day to make an ZSpawner and then point whoring.