Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] Puppypaws)

Vortex

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] PuppyPaws

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:9037274

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

[HG] 24/7 JAILBREAK

How long ago did this take place?

Around 10 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Puppy is not a new admin. He knows the rules. He knows not to use commands on other admins. I've seen him break the rules before and warned him about it. Flocka (admin) and him were having issues in admin chat. Flucka decided to mic spam as a joke. Afterwards, puppy kicked him for it. In the image shown below we can see he knew what he was doing was wrong but he still decided to kick another admin. This kind of behavior shouldn't be allow. He is a member and a well known admin. Puppy broke the rules and decided to be 'cool'. Well here's what "cool" kids get. I want to see his response to this.

Proof Links?

• Like 1

First off Flocka is a new admin and did not read any of the admin bible. And i know im not allowed to use my commands as a lvl (1) admin on other lvl (1)admins but in this case i had to, to tell flocka to listen and follow rules as a player and admin.

Flocka while leading was playing music in the back ground which had racism in it and could hear it through mic. i warned him to turn down his music in all chat. he didnt do it so i muted him for 1 rnd until he turned it off and then i unmuted him.

the next rnd he was fired as a lead i believe and yelled the N word over mic so savage and i muted him for 3 rnds and told him no racism.

then he went into chat and basically got mad so i kicked him with a reason saying your an admin you should know the rules and peace was there watching it the whole time

the next round he came back and didnt do much but peace ended up muting him for some reason i dont know.

then it all broke out into an argument cause flocka started to mic spamm a lot while lead was talking and so i kicked him again to make him listen to us.

then the whole chat argument happened and flocka started to use admin commands on him self to unmute and ungag himself for stupid reasons

http://imgur.com/a/xzXag

i know im not suppose to use admin commands on other admins but flocka didnt want to listen to me or peacemaker trying to help him out to not be a derp and to get him to read rules and understand them. Hes obviously a new player and not even part of hg as a recruit yet and so he barely knows any rules of the server.

ive been in HG for quite a long time and know the rules and i hate when players especially admins who just got admin dont understand any rules of the server and skip reading over the admin bible and server rules, and then they start breaking them and fking/fsing/baiting etc.

if you want to remove my admin fine i dont care im just trying to weed out the derps from ruining everyone elses fun.

theres a lot of players that respect me as an admin and player cause i follow the rules and know when to punish players for breaking them, they respect me for keeping the derps out of the server that ruin the fun they are trying to have

if you want to remove my admin fine i dont care im just trying to weed out the derps from ruining everyone elses fun.

That's the problem. 'Weeding out the derps' is not your task. If you see an admin breaking the rules you report on the forums. I didn't like you kicking other new admins. Normally, a new admin should be directed to the rules and roles of being an admin. You decided to take action and not think about the consequences. My point is we were all new at a point and we need to help each other out even if we don't like each other. If you want to do it your way, fine but don't think there will not be consequences for your actions.

On my part, since i was mentioned in this. I used my commands on another admin. I am very sorry for that. But he clearly yelled the N word out loud when he got fired. Ive done my part. Sorry for using my commands on another admin.

lol vortex i did go to upper members in staff but they were all busy when i went to TS and through steam chat. im not gonna mention names until it is needed from a DL. but i took neccessary steps to stop him from breaking rules further and disrespecting players who can tak offense to racism. (oh and as we speak right now flocka is still playing music through mic that has N words going through it everyother word and still told him to stop and didnt do it, but i didnt take action)

and im sorry savagez to throw you under the bus but i needed to make my point and show proof of actions taken.

vortex its your job as an admin to stop the derps from breaking rules and enforce rules accordingly.

Flocka here,

First of all, I wasn't mic spamming while I was leading. I was leading normally, and had music playing in the background from my speakers. Maybe the song that was playing had some explicit language? I'm not sure? I don't really take explicit note when I hear the "N word" in a song. Any kid over the age of 12 probably hears that word 10 times a week.

Would be really helpful if someone here had a demo of said mic spamming but I'll do this abuse report with the proof available to me. Normally the only reason we would allow an admin to take action on another admin is if they are mass freekilling, mass banning, or anything that affects a lot of players. That is only when mods or staff are not on. In this case, it seems like you did try to go get staff members to deal with this player but they were busy. Next time I would like you to get SS or record a demo and make a report instead of taking action yourself.

@flocka: It doesn't matter if any kid over the age 12 hears that word a lot, it is not allowed on our servers.

• Like 3