Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ez Tips N Tricks

dank_narre

Here are some ez tricks n tips for people new to zs or want to try something new.

Bhoping: Its easy to do in zs (in my opinion) i've done it a lot personally, tho I never tried it when I was last human.

Barricading: Dont nail prop to prop, some people do the same mistake I sometimes nail prop to prop sometimes wth doorcades.

Crafting: Do it when no nody is around stalking you around , do it in a safe area. (How to craft) Simply press alt + right click a explosive barrel left click on the weapon you dropped)

Pushing out: Push out when you need to in a safe time people will often troll to make you push out, after wave 3 buy a boomstick to safely push out if you can take care of the zombies outside the cade.

Bonus crates: o boi everyone try to push out to get these, if a bonus crate is near a cade do it while crouching + phasing through the cade + people defending.

Item drops and tool drops outside the cade: Dont get too greedy with this , chances are you will die by the way you comeback to the cade during a wave , push out when you think its safe.

Bosses: Dont push out when theres a shade wait for it to die by other people outside the cade , if theres a nightmare guarding the cade dont push either because you will die in a few seconds.

Thats all for tips n tricks , tell me more tips i should add in a future post.

• Like 1