Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Increasing Worth For The Worth Menu

Gandalfâ„¢

There has been many different traits added to the worth menu, and most of them are not used, in any situation, this is mostly because of the lack of worth

I'm suggesting a starting amount of 125 worth, so you can buy the things you usually would not, deeming them more useful to the humans.

Let's look at medics for example, the medical guns.

To buy a medic weapon, it will cost you around 40-100 points ( I do not remember the exact amount )

You want to heal people with that weapon, but you want to heal people with the armor trait, but you dont have enough worth to actually buy it, without buying 30+ worth returns

Does anyone even use the firerate traits? I've noticed that a handful people that regularly play the game, dont buy those traits, or even try them out.

Sometime people dont even know the new traits because there is no point of going to the trait option, if you're on such a low amount of worth.

I'm suggesting this, because no one else does, and I see some people complain about such limited worth, we've had the same amount of worth for years on end dammit.

(Also it attracts more players) ( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)( ͡°∀ ͡°)

Anyway, the moral is, increase the worth to 125+

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...