Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Bored And Need A New Game

Wicked Sniper

I'm burnt out on CSGO and have little interest in Gmod. I've spent the last few hours surfing though the steam store for something i might like, but to no avail.

I actually found 2 games i loved when i was a child, downloaded them, but can't get it to work. (they were Win XP games) "Mummy tomb Of The Pharaoh"

and Frankenstein Through the eyes of the Monster" LOVED those causal point and click adventures.

So, I need game ideas, sockittome.

Bonus points for survival horror or anything like those to games i posted above. The winner(that is, the person i think gave me a game that peaked my interest enough for me to buy) will receive one cookie in the mail.

I was looking forward to that game for so long, i fell in love with number 1. But, that was before i sore off EA games. Fuck you EA

Tbh cataylst isn't bad it's pretty decent and an extremely nice upgrade in graphics if you got the pc to handle it

minecraft. if i dont get my cookie ima bann u for scamming me

[spoiler=jk]I really don't know many games like the ones you are describing, but if you havent already, DEFINITELY consider Skyrim a game to play. Play all them sidequests 'n shit. Mod when you have finished the game for cool stuff. Plus, since you are on PC, you have console commands to fuck around with. :)