Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Other Work! :)

Gabriel Juarez

I think General is the right section to post a video that's a bit different from the last [HG] video I made recently so I'll share it here.

I haven't really mentioned it to a lot of people but I'm the owner of RedoranGuard's-SkyrimBattles on YouTube for those who might have played that game or seen the channel before. It's a single player game that I played a lot in 2012/2013 before starting a channel about making the npcs fight and along the way learned to mod using the creation kit and that's where I also get the experience on how I edit videos like the one you guys saw here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvw4sV7Q324

Although I no longer play Skyrim I do upload every once in a while to stay relevant among the subbers and keep perfecting my love for video editing. I am now here full time, been here in [HG] full time for months now and will continue to do so and I am happy I'm now able to make [HG] videos for everyone as well! You can find me mostly in CS:S Crackhouse and most likely if you play there you will also show up in the videos!

Stay tuned! More [HG] videos are on their way! :)

Here's my latest non-game related video... I won't post any Skyrim videos here after today I just want to show you all my work and why the [HG] videos look a bit too well produced! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu_KFNlAwDQ

Edited by FlyBoy
  • Like 3