Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Leveling Up, To Unlock More Skins Suggestions

Gandalfâ„¢

I have an idea....

Leveling system... Unlockable skins!

This idea involves a leveling system.

I've played zs for a remarkable amount of time and i've decided to truly go forward with something. This thing being the leveling system.

This is more of an updated version of my suggestion for the system, but with no elitism

Although....

This leveling system will be for unlocking the skins that are available to you

Here's how it works........

The EXP earned through this system will be shown in an EXP bar on the top right corner of your screen (Can be disabled in the options)

You will start off as level one...

EXP can be earned through multiple ways..

- Healing people

- Repairing

- Killing zombies

- Arsenal/Resupplies (0.5 the amount)

All of this boils down to score earned at the end of the day, these are just multiple ways of earning it...

Levels gradually get harder to earn and require more score to reach...

But upon you leveling up, every 5 levels, you unlock another skin that was locked before you reached that level (This will be the same to everyone else....)

In basic english (Because we all know ATB doesnt understand it)

You have the option of buying skins, and some appear as (UNLOCK AT LEVEL 5) or (UNLOCK AT LEVEL 100) (This is what I was assuming out of this system)

These can be unlocked by reaching a certain level, and upon reaching it, you unlock this skin

Skins remain unlocked after passing that level

Prestige!

After reaching a certain level where all skins are unlocked, you have the option to remain as level 100 or prestige to Prestige 1 Level 1

This will appear in the tab menu/under your physical playermodel

You will have access to the special prestige skin store! (1 skin unlocks every 10-20 levels or so) These skins costs a large amount of points, but ... it's worth it ;)

There can prestige more than once in the future if this gets considered

Criticism/ideas all welcome

• Like 10