Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official Hellsgamers So Gone Challenge

Burnt

Official HellsGamers So Gone Challenge! For those of you unaware of this challenge, its a thing that happened over twitter I believe.

Post your videos, the winner will receive a badge on the forums as well as I will buy you anything on steam up to 20$. Miles is putting in a knife and will be judging.

All lyrics must be original and about Hellsgamers, plagiarism will disqualify.

Like this post to let me know you're playing > : )

PS: Ill be posting one publicly as well.

• Like 15

I'm putting my knife up for grabs! :)

Post the files here. I'll look at them periodically.

Good luck guys! :D

Burnt is a like whore. Like my post instead to let us know you are participating.

What knife u scurb

Official HellsGamers So Gone Challenge! For those of you unaware of this challenge, its a thing that happened over twitter I believe.

Post your videos, the winner will receive a badge on the forums as well as I will buy you anything on steam up to 20$. Miles is putting in a knife and will be judging.

All lyrics must be original and about Hellsgamers, plagiarism will disqualify.

Like this post to let me know you're playing > : )

PS: Ill be posting one publicly as well.

I'm still allowed to participate, right?

fficial HellsGamers So Gone Challenge! For those of you unaware of this challenge, its a thing that happened over twitter I believe. Freestyle over this beat about HG Post your videos, the winner will receive a badge on the forums as well as I will buy you anything on steam up to 20$. Miles is putting in a knife and will be judging. All lyrics must be original and about Hellsgamers, plagiarism will disqualify. Like this post to let me know you're playing > : ) PS: Ill be posting one publicly as well. The Governor, StyleZ, KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢ and 8 others like this Like This
This was like my 3rd try free styling over this shit and there a some echo on how i recorded this shit but still is the first... Not a rapper tho https://www.dropbox.com/s/621nmoz0yxoti2x/So%20Gone%20ReeD%203.wav?dl=0 Edited by ReeD
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...