Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hg Movie Nights

Link3588

This is just my personal opinion... but this fun night has turned for the worse. Over the few weeks we have had it there has been a large decline in watching, I believe this is due to the movie's. How it works is people who don't show up vote well before the movie is actually watched and in the end now one shows up because they only voted for a movie because they thought it was funny like this week were they voted for kid in the striped pajamas, a Holocaust movie. I think for these last 2 days and for future occasions that we vote before we actually watch the movie so that people who actually who are there to watch it pick the movie, therefore more people might show up because they have a chance for their movie to get picked and every one will have a better time.

Thanks for reading,

Link :)

• Like 6

If you didn't know already, YES you do vote before the movie, actually there's a whole week before every movie that people recommend and vote until 1 hour before the movie. That's plenty of time, just no one wants to look for the thread that I make a status update for every day. It's been like that every week, so it's not the fault of the event that people don't get to vote for a movie, because everyone has the chance to.
I meant Right before the movie.. So the people who are actually there vote for what we watch