Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Hail Hydra)

Jeri :)

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Hail Hydra

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:52587393

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JB

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

T-listed me

Proof Links?

• Like 5

Archer,

I made a grave error and would like to acknowledge that I used my admin powers in an inappropriate manor. I would like to note, that my initial intention was to Tlist, not to Tlock, and I entered in the wrong command. That being said, I should have gone for a slay in the first place.

These are two mistakes I made.

The Tlock instead of Tlist was a mistake in the sense that I mixed up the orders, but the initial urge to Tlist was very much a rage induced over reaction after a freekill.

I have reached out to Jericho and extended a sincere apology and I expect HellsGamers to act as they will.

I will also be taking a leave of absence for a few days because clearly I can not do my duties as an admin appropriately, and a break will be healthy for myself, and therefor the server.

Hail Hydra

• Like 10

Few things I need to address:

1. Even if Jericho freekilled, you cannot use admin commands on other admins (especially staff).
  2. We do not go straight to T-list for one freekill. Use the proper admin procedure which is slay --> tlock --> tlist.
  3. Only time you should go straight to a T-list is if someone shot a stack or mass freekilled.

Seems like you realized your mistakes so that's all I have to say. Reviewed.

• Like 4