Quantcast

• Create Account
359 players in 59 servers, 284 users online, 57 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Aug
    «Lemon»

Thinking about leaving actually. Sick of the lack of leadership. Jailbreak is always a mess and I have to pay money in order to keep it from falling apart because free admins don't ever want to do anything or are never on. I've almost just about had it.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      21 Aug
    Devil Monkey

So occasionally I get this message when trying to open a hellsgamers.com page (it eventually goes away after a couple of minutes) http://i.imgur.com/Lh9RL3a.png ... whoever wrote that page can't spell "occurred" right ._. They spelled it as "occured". Also it didn't even give me an error message, the white box was empty... *sigh*

View All Updates

Recent Topics

Raised Freeslaying Another Admin

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Icon315

Icon315

HG Management (Jailbreak Division)

• 803 posts
1. Abuser name:-hg- Raised
2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:38343163
3. What server: CSS Jailbreak
4. About what time: Around 6PM EST
5. PROOF:Attached File  2013-03-06_17-57-24.jpg   383.74K   70 downloads
6. Please tell us about the incident:

Lead tells all Ts to go into big cage, Raised continues running away from the big cage (obviously rebeling) and i kill him, he then slays me. Great admin :D
Tic 158,000 in the demo shows the incident.

Attached File  log.dem   36.03MB   3 downloads

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

beast702

beast702

HG Management (CS:S Division)

• 2,528 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
Waiting for him to come and reply.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DJ2 said:

BTW... you are "friend of HG" in the same way that Michael Jackson was a "friend to little boys"

Player HG | TimeR [STEAM_0:0:21225264] disconnected "You are banned. Visit hellsgamers.com/hgbans for more info"

Posted Image

Raised

Raised

Members

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom - England
Hello i am aware i slayed "Icon" yesterday for free killing because i was heading towards the ladder from the top of the cells when you killed me so i slayed you not realizing you were an admin/adviser and didn't ask why you killed me. I appoligise for that, but im sure it was a misunderstanding you obviously thought i was rebelling and shot me and i just reacted by slaying you because i got annoyed and i am truly sorry for that :P.

Please could you unban me as i have payed lots of money towards [HG] as i am admin too.

Thank you !

Regards -hg- Raised

Edited by Raised, March 7 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image                                 GOLD Member

beast702

beast702

HG Management (CS:S Division)

• 2,528 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
Make sure you re-read the rules which are here: http://hellsgamers.c...ilbreak-server/ and here: http://hellsgamers.c...or-css-servers/

Also make a good habit of using sm_who in console or !who in chat so you know who is an admin or not. Reviewed
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DJ2 said:

BTW... you are "friend of HG" in the same way that Michael Jackson was a "friend to little boys"

Player HG | TimeR [STEAM_0:0:21225264] disconnected "You are banned. Visit hellsgamers.com/hgbans for more info"

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: REVIEWED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users