Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

*spoilers* Got Season 4

Arya Mad?

That's awesome that we have a lot of different "favorite" houses! Very interesting that you like the Tyrell's the most Monk. (just unique, nothing bad)

Btw is anyone a book reader of the series? I'm currently on the last 100 pages of ACoK, just haven't gotten around to finishing it. (Blackwater Bay fight is going on)

That's awesome that we have a lot of different "favorite" houses! Very interesting that you like the Tyrell's the most Monk. (just unique, nothing bad)

Btw is anyone a book reader of the series? I'm currently on the last 100 pages of ACoK, just haven't gotten around to finishing it. (Blackwater Bay fight is going on)

I'm sure they will. Too much shit happens in the fifth book, but I don't know about the fourth book. Fourth book was pretty bad.

I'm rooting for Tyrell cause the actor who plays Margaery is kinda hot. XD But nah, they seem like they might go places with being total arses and without dying, so ya know, gotta get in there before everyone else does.

I'm slogging through the fourth book. 700 pages of characters and plot line I don't care about. Honestly, it took like 600 pages for the stupid kingsmoot to happen!

Also R + L = J

Edited by Monk

I'm rooting for Tyrell cause the actor who plays Margaery is kinda hot. XD But nah, they seem like they might go places with being total arses and without dying, so ya know, gotta get in there before everyone else does.

I'm slogging through the fourth book. 700 pages of characters and plot line I don't care about. Honestly, it took like 600 pages for the stupid kingsmoot to happen!

Also R + L = J

And so the R+L=J comments begin ;D

I would assume since everyone hates the 4th book but adores the 5th book they would mix them in the show so their isn't an entire season drawn out that nobody wants to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know if anyone else has read the books, but I just watched episode 4 and it looks like they've completely given up on even trying to follow the story. And there are some really frustrating parts too. Like, for instance, the fact that the underhanded, sneaky characters basically admit to their misdeeds easier than a Bond villain.

I want to see where this goes, obviously, but the departure from GRRM's narrative kind of irks me.

Well, I don't know if anyone else has read the books, but I just watched episode 4 and it looks like they've completely given up on even trying to follow the story. And there are some really frustrating parts too. Like, for instance, the fact that the underhanded, sneaky characters basically admit to their misdeeds easier than a Bond villain.

I want to see where this goes, obviously, but the departure from GRRM's narrative kind of irks me.

Yeah I have a hard time reading the books since I'm on season 4 now (end of aCoK in books) but when I saw that they just basically blurted out that they did it, I was really shocked and upset in some ways. I had my suspicions but that's half the fun (you don't know and it's basically you guessing for like a whole season for so).

Agree..can't say I'm not interested in this deviation from the books but also, we don't have time for all this nonsense.

Also needs to be said..Granny Tyrell is just badass. Love her.

• Like 1