Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anthony

iyOdF2W.png

Infinite v1

(This group is NOT affiliated with HeLLsGamers, and is a personal team under solely myself)

Hello there, I am looking to create a long term team. I am looking for people to fill all roles I'm looking at options here. we are NOT looking for people who want to fool around and troll. Post here or PM me on the forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we want in those players:

•Dedication

•Ability to handle loses, learn from them, and move on.

•Good personality

•Ability to practice at least 3x a week

•Ability to take criticsm/give criticsm without offending someone/being offended.

•Not too-tense, easy to get along with.

•At least in the Silver III Tier +

•Ability to communicate via TeamSpeak3

•Follow call outs given

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we DO NOT want in those players:

•ANY form of toxicity

•Raging

•Hostility

•Quitter/"give up" mentality

Application Format:

IGN:

MAIN role:

Best FIVE champions in your pool/main role:

Times you are consistently available in the week (include time zone as well):

Why do you want to join this team?:

Any personal notes/background notes you would like to state about yourself: teams joined, achievements/the type of person you are/etc..

Are you currently a HG Recruit+ (Doesn't necessarily matter):

About me:

Hello Summoners!

I'm TheRealBrick coming from HG or Osiden from the NA servers.

I am 22 LP in Silver II just recently starting to go for Gold V+.

I currently focus on playing Support for ranked, but I enjoy playing alot of top.

I have plenty knowdledge of the game:

- itemization

- when to push lane/freeze

- lane matchups

- warding

- trading/poking

- masteries/runes

Questions are free to everyone!

Games will/can be record of practices/scrimmages/games of us to analyze our mistakes and give eachother positive/negative but honest feedback.

Experience:

- competitive play in previous Gold Tier 5s/3s and one Platinum V 5s but the team went inactive.

- have over 700+ Games played.

If interested you could always add itsharlems on skype and come in contact with me.

http://lol.gamepedia.com/Team_Infinite

The team is based off of the Thailand Pro LCS Team.

Edited by Brick
  • Like 1

No dedication, but:

IGN: iXerath

MAIN role: MID

Best FIVE champions in your pool/main role: Nidalee, Vel'Koz, Twisted Fate, Veigar, Zed, General FOTM.

Times you are consistently available in the week (include time zone as well): Inconsistent, I got other stuff to do usually, but I may be open occasionally.

Why do you want to join this team?: Swag

Any personal notes/background notes you would like to state about yourself: teams joined, achievements/the type of person you are/etc.. I'm already in a team, and I would LOVE to play AP Shaco but I doubt anyone would let me :'(

Are you currently a HG Recruit+ (Doesn't necessarily matter): HG member (GMOD Division)

Edited by yma3591

IGN: Dwem

MAIN role: Jungle

Best FIVE champions in your pool/main role: Hecarim, Lee Sin, Trundle, Elise, Heimerdinger

Times you are consistently available in the week (include time zone as well): Eastern Time, Weekdays (5-10), Weekends (5-10)

Why do you want to join this team?: Looking for a serious environment to work together to achieve a high rank team as well as to make friends and people i can also duo with. looking to also improve my skill as a player and as a teammate.

Any personal notes/background notes you would like to state about yourself: teams joined, achievements/the type of person you are/etc.. I am a very upbeat person for the most part and I always see the bright side in bad situations. Im also funny and ready to learn. I also wont give up (Never give up, never surrender)

Are you currently a HG Recruit+ (Doesn't necessarily matter): N/A.

IGN: DrMrConWayPhD

MAIN role: Mid, Top or ADC

Best FIVE champions in your pool/main role: Vlad, Darius, Twitch, Viktor, Sivir

Times you are consistently available in the week: Eastern Time, Weekdays (5-10), Weekends (pretty much any time after 10am)

Why do you want to join this team?: I'd like to be part of a serious competitive team

Any personal notes: Pretty cool guy, provides high quality morale support

IGN: The Blu Equine

Rank: Gold 2 currently, should be getting closer to plat soon.

MAIN role: ADC/Jungle

Best FIVE champions in your pool/main role: Draven/Lucian/Caitlyn/Jinx/Vayne for ADC Nocturne/Xin/Udyr/Lee Sin for Jungle

Times you are consistently available in the week (include time zone as well): anytime after 2 PM Pacific

Why do you want to join this team?: Looking for a serious team for a while, the official HG one that I applied to doesn't appear to be going anywhere

Any personal notes/background notes you would like to state about yourself: if people do stupid shit (taking obvious baits, chasing when they should be pushing objectives)/ignore calls I get physically upset.

Are you currently a HG Recruit+ (Doesn't necessarily matter): I am a vet.