Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Benefit For Those Dedicated To Perp (Aka For Us Nolifes)

xapos

So, as far as I know, the benefits of playing, include unlocking new jobs, which is great and all, but it stops at the 12 hours played mark. I think there should be more thresholds to be reached, not just donating. Maybe like at 1 day played unlock an extra growing slot, etc. Maybe even at a 120 hours or so unlock a Physics gun or a permanent property when you log on. Suggestions and thoughts?

I was thinking more along the lines of a cheaper place (motel room, etc.) and it would be such a high goal that not really many would have it. Also, you only have the property owned if you are online, which everyone's not going to be on for 24 hours every day. And I wasn't even making that a specific suggestion, just thought there should be more achievements you could get from play time. I was looking on opinions from you guys on other suggestions.

Make it to where some properties you could buy, others where one time only

and make the permanent ones donor only and overpriced so they're not all taken the first day.

And I wasn't thinking that you would buy it once and have it forever, this is basing off of play time.

considering theres like 20 properties where you can base(apts, izzies, sky, loft, tides, envy, mtl, etc) new people would join and there would be no where to go because everythings already bought

To be brutally honest, this will never work in perp and won't be implemented unfortunately, but i like the idea

real dedication =

1 week played - 1 growing slot

2 weeks played - 1 growing slot

3 weeks played - 1 growing slot

4 weeks played - 1 growing slot

5 weeks played - ban cause you need to go outside..... :P

but at the same time would this be for gold members as well? making them have 15 plants available. because if not then it takes away from one of the perks of being gold.

Edited by Donny1020