Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steal The Bacon - Forum Game

BlameTheLag

Steal the Bacon is a forum game.

The Rules:

-Your post will be on how you stole the bacon from whomever is above you. (above your post if it was there)

-Use your creativity, eveything is allowed. Even things that aren't even real!

-You can steal the bacon back after it is stolen twice, you can do this for anytime your bacon is stolen

-If someone kills you for the bacon, you instantly respawn.

Random stuff about the game:

-You can do anything you want.

-Steal the bacon! It is your sacred food.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, now that you know what to do, lets get started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I buy the last strip of bacon from the market. Everyone stares at me as I walk away.

Edited by Melzie

i removed his computer so he couldn't watch anime and he was so busy trying to find another one I stole the bacon while he too was distracted

Off side: If you're a bacon and you kill the whole universe.. wouldn't that mean you would be the only surviving "species" ? So how is it that you say no more bacon? atb pls

Back to bacon stories

You forgot me! I am going to use my mating calls to call out any other surviving human. AND WE SHALL FIGHT THE BACON

circumcise this motherbitch, got the bacon.

I grabbed the bacon from your hands and suffocated you with the bacon without breaking it. I proceed to take your heart out and make a bacon wrap with it. Waiting for me to be absolutely hungry, I save the wrap in my fridge.

I travel to Raptor's house in my time machine, freeze time, try to take the bacon, but realize it's frozen in time, then I unfreeze time and take the bacon, as you scream at me and pull out your AUG, I ROFLMAO as I step into my time machine and go to the year 2045, where bacon is banned everywhere. That's why I built a timemachine.