Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Video Editor..

XxwonderbredxX

Hey guys!

I use Miliris Action to record me gaming. I love it. Anyways, I want to make videos for YouTube but I need a free program that's deccent. I just need the basic options. Like cut, slow motion affects, and to add music to the video.

So you guys know any free ones? Or something under $50 bucks?

Thanks.

If you are on PC, Windows Movie Maker comes pre-installed (usually) and it has basic video editing features. If you are on a MAC, iMovie comes pre-installed (again usually) and you can use its basic video editing features. Now while Sony Vegas is free, and it is a very extensive video editing suite, it probably has features you don't need to use and for some with no knowledge of it can be hard to use. So I would go with the pre-installed options depending on which OS you are running.

Sony Vegas is free.... On some sites

If you are on PC, Windows Movie Maker comes pre-installed (usually) and it has basic video editing features. If you are on a MAC, iMovie comes pre-installed (again usually) and you can use its basic video editing features. Now while Sony Vegas is free, and it is a very extensive video editing suite, it probably has features you don't need to use and for some with no knowledge of it can be hard to use. So I would go with the pre-installed options depending on which OS you are running.

Torrent sony vegas. WMV is ok, Videopad is ok, after effects is top tier.

If you are on PC, if they still have Windows Movie Maker (Not sure havent edited on PC in a while) if not then Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas Video (you can find them online for free). If you are using a MAC, either iMovie or final cut pro 7 or X.

I use Sony Vegas and it's the best. Sometimes when I need it, I use after effects.

I totally forgot about Windows Movie Maker! But I do want Sony Vegas. I torrented two of them. Both were viruses. :/ So I'm gonna have to use WMM for now.

Thanks guys. oh, I'm on PC. Who Games on Mac? psshh.

I totally forgot about Windows Movie Maker! But I do want Sony Vegas. I torrented two of them. Both were viruses. :/ So I'm gonna have to use WMM for now.

Thanks guys. oh, I'm on PC. Who Games on Mac? psshh.

Probably a bad torrent. PM me and I'll send you safe downloads links to both of the programs.

• Like 1